Sunday, December 1, 2019

Find Calm with Yoga Nidra Australia

Yoga nidra australia is the best way to find Calm in your life. Yoga Nidra is the best practice for physical, mental, and emotional relaxation.
It is the form of and conscious relaxation and Meditation Which gives you peace.
I heard if we do yoga Nidra then you can consume your four hours of sleep. It is a very relaxing process and gives peace to our minds.





The benefits of Yoga Nidra:
  • Improve the way of thinking and behavior.
  • Decrease negative thoughts.
  • Give strength and energy for work.
  • Keep our body Fit.
  • Keep away from diseases.
  • We feel energetic all day if we do this.
  • Emotional awareness
  • Body awareness
If you have a Sleep issue then once you want to try Yoga Nidra because I also had the sleep issue and I thought every night what can I do so, I am sleeping peacefully. I can almost always fall asleep quickly. So, after that, I joined the Yoga Nidra. In this, I feel a very relaxing body and all day I don't feel laziness and I feel like I got a full night's sleep.

In the last Blog, we learned about the https://yogaiiyc.blogspot.com/2019/11/withdrawal-sense-with-pratyahara-yoga.html Praeyahara Yoga. 

In yoga Nidra practice you are resting and the activities assist you with moving into a semi-trance like a state, somewhere close to being awake and being asleep. During contemplation, you, for the most part, sit with your spine as vertical as could reasonably be expected and stay alert and mindful


“The practice of yoga helps you to reach your Goal”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditional Hatha yoga in Brisbane

Hatha Yoga practice usually involves asanas, which are postures or sequences Of postures: pranayama or breathing modification and exercis...